The CDM Foundation needs your financial support
The goal of the CDM Foundation is to enrich the future of our high school and middle school students. The CDM Foundation is a parent-run group that invests in educational programs and campus improvements that help students prosper, have a positive school experience and prepare for their college careers.
The following is a list of The CDM Foundation’s improved services on campus and the exciting learning opportunities that enhance the educational experience of all CDM students:
• The Learning Resource Center (LRC) replaced the outdated library, giving our students a welcoming place to study and work in collaborative groups before, between, and after classes.
• The Technology Center—home of the Robotics program—and other computer and technology equipment.
• The Sea King Connection Center/One on Campus Program - an arts-infused student support center.
• The renovated Health Center, Attendance Office, Main Quad and Gymnasiums.
• College visits to CDM by more than 230 admission officers each year, a full-time College Programs Coordinator, Mrs. Mary Russell, and a full array of college programs.
In addition, The CDM Foundation provides grants to the science, math, and music departments. These grants are used to fund teachers’ aides and purchase tools that your children use daily, such as Chromebooks, microscopes, Quizdom student response systems, Vex Robots, and musical instruments.
Community contributions to the CDM Foundation have helped make CDM a top tier school. We realize that you receive many requests for support and must prioritize your commitments. You can feel secure that your donation will go to enhancing and enriching the culture at CDM. These funds have a direct impact on each of our children and the quality of education they receive. We are asking you to consider donating to the CDM Foundation before the end of 2019.
As a guideline, we recommend a donation of $750 per year/per child and to make a multi-year pledge. However, we appreciate any donation your family is comfortable making, as we are striving to increase overall participation from our community! The CDM Foundation is a nonprofit 501 (c) organization, and all donations are tax-deductible. Donors are recognized on our annual banner and on our website. Cumulative donations and pledges that exceed $10,000 are recognized on the permanent Lifetime Donor Board outside the gymnasium.