- Front Porch re-landscaped the front of the school.
The NMUSD replanted grass in the administrative area of the Quad and replanted 2 planters. The CdM Foundation
provided the planting materials.
- The NMUSD has begun a process to trim the evergreen trees outside the front of the school,
paid for by The CdM Foundation.
- The CdM Foundation paid for the steam cleaning of the school. By the time
school starts, only the Quad will be completed because the roofing contractor is still generating a lot of dirt.
- The CdM Foundation paid for the development of plans to re-landsdscape and re-hardscape
- The CdM Foundation will paid for the cost
of an engineer to prepare construction drawings of the design.